Monday, February 16, 2009

Give me a break!

Why do people want to fight the Feingold program? Why? Why do people who want nothing to do with Feingold read the blogs about it? Why do people care if someone says symptoms rather than diagnosis? Symptoms sounded right to me and I'm not a linguist. Why can't people understand when others see things happen right before their eyes? They still feel the need to fight. I'm not going to fight with this person. I feel no need. I started this blog to help people and I will continue to help people. If they choose to be offended maybe they should turn off their computer or at least not read my blog.

1 comment:

KT said...

Thats how it goes, huh.... Ive experienced this is different areas of my life, including the food area. Your blog has been a blessing to me. In life you will always have 'haters', but dont dismay, keep up the good work!!!
KT