Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hopefully one more day...tricks to get rid of a reaction

I'm hoping I just have one more day of this. I thought I'd take this opportunity to list some things that people try to get rid of reactions.
I believe the #1 thing people try is an epsom salt bath. I have heard that people react worse to this but I've often wondered if their soap/shampoo makes it worse sitting in the bath.
I've also had my kids drink 1 tsp of epsom salts in water to "get things moving". I figure the quicker it gets out of the intestines the less it should absorb.
Same goes for any basic cleanse pill or laxative. Just make sure it's on the Feingold list. I've had success with some senna tablets from walmart that just listed 3 ingredients.
I've also had my kids drink wheat grass juice or golden flax seed in a smoothie.
Most of the time when they have a reaction I'm not thinking my best either because I've had something and rather than just do the above things I sit and mope and play on my computer all day.
So, today I'm off to cleanse the kids and we'll see if it helps at all.

No comments: