Sunday, November 9, 2008

More about us...lack of knowledge

I was just thinking...why didn't I do this sooner? I remember reading about colors and preservatives triggering asthma. But, that was at least 3 years before Feingold. I know I read several articles at different times about it. My son was in and out of the hospital quite frequently, on albuterol and steroids. You would think that I'd do anything possible to help him.

Well, after thinking I decided that it was an issue of, "if it was really bad for you, wouldn't someone ban those things?" Wow! I've even been mostly natural for most of my life and if even I thought that I can imagine what the general public's view is. If food coloring really triggered asthma, someone would ban it.

Guess what? Nobody has banned food coloring and it definitely triggered asthma in my son. He doesn't have an ounce of asthma if we are absolutely petroleum free.

No comments: